Find A Regional Affiliate Near You
Don’t see one in your area? Start an affiliate.
Regional affiliates produce local educational and networking events in order to share best practices and discussions about important LGBT workplace issues. These events provide an effective way for Out & Equal to serve the needs of individual employees, leaders of employee resource groups and human resources professionals beyond the annual Workplace Summit.
Out & Equal Affiliates are organized and led by local regional councils, ensuring that they have the flexibility to meet the needs of the local community while still being connected to the national organization.
Welcome to the New Out & Equal Online Community
Out & Equal is excited to invite you to our new online community, powered by Salesforce and the Saleforce1 mobile app. Our online community has a vast array of new features to make connecting with other LGBT advocates and allies easier and more engaging.
- Groups provide a place to discuss issues and activity from across the country
- Polls to survey friends and colleagues on topics
- Updated newsfeed from Chatter
- Topics tags to help find and sort information
- Secure place to upload and share files publicly or privately
- Mobile app for communicating on the go [Click here to download the iPhone or Android app]
Once you have signed up and logged in, the next step is to review the regional affiliates and various groups to select the communities you want to join that are best for you to stay informed.
Log in and get engaged with the new Out & Equal Online Community, it’s where LGBT workplace equality lives!