Who We Teach
It’s one thing for corporations to have a commitment to creating workplaces that are welcoming and supportive of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees. But it’s another thing to develop policies, programs and a workplace climate that leads to equitable work environments. That’s where Out & Equal comes in.
Corporations and government agencies use the extensive best practices compiled by Out & Equal to create equitable workplaces that welcome and support LGBT employees and develop allies.
Out & Equal is a one-stop shop to create those supportive and safe workplaces for all employees. Collaborating closely with Fortune 1000 companies across all sectors as well as government agencies and LGBT organizations ensures we can provide the knowledge and tools needed to deliver on a company’s commitment to workplace equality.
We offer courses both on-line and in-person designed for executives, HR professionals, Employee/Business Resource Groups, senior management and individual employees. Our programs are tailored for a variety of audiences including corporations, mid/small businesses, educational institutions, faith communities, governmental agencies, community groups and nonprofit organizations.
What We Offer
- Town Calls: Live, hour-long webinars every month with guest speakers on current LGBT topics. The presentation slides from these sessions are available on the Town Call Archive.
- Online Training: Live fee-for-service webinars and archived recordings of classes on a wide range of topics that include “Train the Trainer” and “Marketing to the LGBT Community.” For companies just starting out, we also offer four basic “Core Courses” to begin your LGBT workplace equality efforts.
- On-site training and consulting: Our best will train your company in person.
- Toolkits: Guides, videos, books and research papers to enhance your understanding of LGBT workplace issues.
- Certification: Through our Learning Management System (LMS), it will be easier for individuals and employers with or without internal LMS capabilities to take our online programs and even become certified trainers.
- Global Webinar Series: Live, hour-long bi-monthly country specific webinars with guest speakers on current global LGBT topics. The presentation slides from these sessions will be available on the Global Webinar Series archive.